Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Volume Four, Number Two

Sorry for the delay, folks. Once more I have had computer troubles.

Next installment I want to wrap up the whole MLJ/Archie Adventure Series serial that has been dragging on like forever. This time out though I am gonna do a long over due review of a comic by my buddy Ryan Crouse at Star Verse Comics.
----------------------------
TECHSTORM: RAGES OF WAR Vol. 1 No. 2. For ordering information visit www.starverse.ca .
I have known a lot of small press creators in my time and my buddy Ryan Crouse is right up there with Lloyd Smith as being both talented and an A+1 guy. Check out his website and you will see all the neat stuff that he does.
As for this particular comic; well, it is a fun read. The artwork may not be to every one's liking but for me I enjoyed it from beginning to end.

Basically it is a high tech sci fi tale that is full of action, fun dialogue, cool layout designs and other neat stuff. I am not gonna give the story away here; not by a long shot. But I will recommend it.
You can also order the comic through Ian Shire's Dimestore Productions
( www.dimestormproductions.com ) and there is a pdf version if ya wanna read it online.
So if ya want a fun comic to read definitely pick this up; or any other comic by Ryan. I love Donar myself but they are all fun reads.
-----------------------------------
Well I am sorry for the short review folks but I am busier than heck this week. I will at one point talk about what I am now doing. Maybe I will do that next time out and then wrap up the MLJ serial. We shall see.
Take care and have a good week.

No comments: